Wednesday 15 September 2010

catch up

I haven't posted in a while!
I'm still self employed, I've paid my first NI bill - how exciting! However, it's times like this month, I'm glad I had a bit of savings behind me before I started as this month has been a little slow.
Although to be honest, I havent done any marketing what so ever. I'm not sure why - guess I'm not really sure of the way to go with it so I'm waiting for an appointment with the marketing wizard provided by my business advisor. Things have gone a bit quiet that end until the results of the grant 'competition' are in. I do hope I win of course, but it wont stop me if I don't. I will just have to do things on a very very tight budget and it will take me longer to get to where I want to be.
Onwards and upwards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment